Lindsay Farrell, President and CEO, Open Door Family Medical Center Federally Qualified Health Center Seeks to Address the Need for Affordable Dental Care Oral health is a vital component of overall health in the community and we don’t want cost to be a barrier to care.”— Lindsay Farrell, President and CEO, Open Door Family Medical CenterSAUGERTIES, NEW YORK, USA, January 17, 2019 /EINPresswire.com/ — Saugerties, NEW YORK – January 17, 2019 – Open Door Family Medical Center, a Federally Qualified Health Center focused on providing medical, dental and behavioral health care to patients regardless of insurance status or ability to pay will open a new dental facility at 16 West Bridge Street in Saugerties, on January 21. People of all ages will have access to affordable dental care with discounted prices offered on a sliding fee scale based on family size and household income. The unmet need for dental services in Ulster and Greene Counties is significant. Currently there are only 61 dental providers per 100k residents, compared to the New York State average of 71 per 100k residents. According to the Oral Health Care Plan for New York State (NYS Department of Health), Ulster County is among the regions… Read full this story
- Monte Belmonte Wines: How NOT to Open Wine Like an Ah-So
- Open water, slush or ice, airboat is an option for Door County guide
- WooHaHa! comedy club, new Worcester restaurants now set to open Jan. 18
- Many left frustrated after open forum on policing
- Lori Trahan open to border wall talks
- Opening Tip: Getting you ready for LSU's home game with UNC Greensboro tonight
- Publix opens campus store at University of South Florida
- Dynamo to open 2019 season at home against Real Salt Lake
- Kamala Harris Says President Should Open Trump Tower to Furloughed Workers: 'I Bet He’s Got Some Rooms'
- Naomi Osaka to face Petra Kvitova for Australian Open title, No. 1 ranking
OPEN DOOR TO OPEN DENTAL PRACTICE IN SAUGERTIES, NY have 319 words, post on world.einnews.com at January 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.