The event drew the participation of over 300 cadres, cadets and students of the academy.
With their high sense of responsibility, they donated 333 blood units, which will be used for treatment of their comrades and people before, during and after the coming Lunar New Year (Tet) holiday at the hospital.
|At the blood donation drive|
This is the 12th year the academy and the hospital have organized the blood donation program, carrying out three drives a year on average.
Particularly in 2018, the academy’s staff donated nearly 1,380 blood units.
In addition, the academy has for years teamed up with the National Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusions, Tien Phong Newspaper, and other military units to run different blood donation programs.
Translated by Song Anh
- Spring Blood Donation Festival aims to collect 56,000 blood units
- Realtor Steve Gallagher Host Toys for Tots Donation Drive
- Sacred Heart Academy Holds Annual Stocking Drive
- Karnataka to set up four region-specific blood centres of excellence
- ‘Many of our children don’t get presents’: schools open over Christmas for families with nothing
- Sixth Graders Bring Donations For Homebound Westwood Seniors
- Beloved After-School Music Program Faces Final Curtain Call In Pasadena After More Than 30 Years
- New Athletic And Community Center Opens At Potomac School
- Acadiana Rams secure first unbeaten season in school history
- Novato Unified School District Board Meeting Agenda For Dec. 17