The Grand Manhattan faces two roads, Coâ Giang and Coâ Baéc, in District 1, HCM City. Demand for luxury condos remains high in HCM City, especially in the central areas in spite of high prices, experts have said. One of them said there are claims that the city real estate market is witnessing a surplus in the high-end condo segment, but the reality is that there is a huge number of investors pouring money to buy them. He added that this shows the demand is real and the property developers who would succeed are ones who keep their commitment. In a speech she made at a conference on the real estate market in HCM City, Duong Thuy Dung, senior director of CBRE Vietnam, concurring with this assessment, saying that in the case of some high-end condo projects the number of customers wanting to buy is four times the number that the developers are offering for sale. These are projects situated in the heart of the city, where the scarcity of land has spurred the construction of tall buildings, she said. One of the projects being developed in the heart of HCM City, in District 1, is The Grand Manhattan by… Read full this story
- HCM City turns landfills into public parks
- Traditional martial arts festival held in HCM City
- HCM City triumph at national swimming champs
- HCM City celebrates Indian Diwali Festival
- Tết specialities for sale in HCM City
- Day trip for HCM City residents
- Hybrid SUVs Hamstrung by High Demand?
- Local notes: Ryseup Fall Classic set for Sunday at Culver City High
- HCM City desirous of stepping up connections with Australia
- Pininfarina designing luxury condos in Miami [UPDATE]
Luxury condos in central HCM City in high demand have 291 words, post on bizhub.vn at January 23, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.