Frank Biden, in an interview with The Palm Beach Post – a local news outlet – said that his family was disappointed by the Clinton team’s campaign strategy, believing that things might have gone differently if Joe Biden decided to run back then.
Joe Biden’s brother thinks he’ll run for president in 2020 https://t.co/z1GGFZkAM5
— The Palm Beach Post (@pbpost) 7 января 2019 г.
Clinton had visited Michigan shortly before the election, yet ended up not winning the state.
The former vice president said in 2015 that he would not run for president, however, his brother reportedly believes it will be different this time.
Joe Biden will reportedly make a decision on whether he will run for president in 2020 this January, having told supporters that he does not feel other potential Democratic presidential contenders could beat President Trump. Other potential Democratic challengers for the presidency are expected to announce their intentions for the 2020 elections over the next several months. The primary is likely to be crowded, with more than three dozen Democrats reportedly eyeing bids, according to the Times. Among the Republicans, the most notable candidate is still President Donald Trump, who has the support of 72 percent in the latest GOP primary survey, according to McLaughlin & Associates statistics.
- Donald Trump Jr.: ‘I Wish My Name Was Hunter Biden’ — I Could ‘Make Millions Off My Father’s Presidency’
- House to vote on resolution to formalize Trump impeachment inquiry
- Kellyanne Conway calls Democrats' bluff on impeachment, claims 'they don't have the votes'
- Opinion: Meeting with Biden is a mistake for the game industry
- Millions vote in Pakistan election after Quetta suicide blast
- Trump Declares Opioid Crisis a 'National Emergency'
- Games “destigmatize” violence, says Conneticut governor
- Leo Galante Will Return In Mafia 3, Joe’s Fate Will Also Be Explained
- Pakistan summons US ambassador over Trump's 'lies and deceit' tweet
- Third G.I. Joe Movie Might Feature Twin Villains and MASK Character
- Did you lose any friends or disown family members in the past year because of politics and/or who they said they voted for?
- OPINION Election 2016: Either Way, More Drama
Joe Biden’s Brother Says His Family Voted for Trump in 2016 – Reports have 373 words, post on sputniknews.com at January 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.