Ride-hailing app FastGo begun its FastBike Pro service in Hanoi on January 11 after a period of testing.
Latest FastGo service underway in Hanoi. Photo: FastGo
As part of the launch, FastGo also introduced a promotional program of VND11,000 ($0.5) for all rides under 6 km from January 11 to 22, in six districts in Hanoi.
FastGo also offers incentives for the first drivers to register, with revenue of VND5 million ($215) per month guaranteed in the first two months and a free uniform.
To encourage and support drivers, FastGo also offers an additional VND15,000 ($0.6) per ride from midnight to 5am.
FastGo also provides health insurance packages worth up to VND20 million ($860) and insurance related to theft or new vehicle purchases, of VND20 million ($860), to attract drivers, especially students.
It has tested FastBike Pro since August, with the difference being a greater focus on professional two-wheeler services, as drivers must undergo a rigorous recruitment process, assessing their ethics and attitudes and ability to ride a high-end motorbike.
Founded last June, the NextTech Group’s FastGo Vietnam has grown rapidly, staking out presence in seven cities and provinces throughout the country within the first six months of launch, with four-wheel ride-hailing services including FastCar, JustGo, and FastTaxi.
Beyond ride-hailing, it is also an open application for a variety of services, including home delivery, home care, and personal finance. The app is available at the App Store and the Google Store.
FastGo provides stable incomes to more than 40,000 drivers, high reward points, a Fast Protection insurance policy, and study encouragement programs for their children. In particular, it does not charge a percentage fee on drivers.
It marked a step towards the international market when launching services in Myanmar on December 28 and it aims to be in the Top 2 in Southeast Asia in the near future.
FastGo recently won third prize at the Vietnam Talent Awards 2018, organized by the Dan Tri newspaper and the Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group (VNPT) since 2005. The award is recognition of the ongoing efforts of FastGo to continue its mission of providing users with a safer and more comfortable technology experience.
- External information channel of Hanoitimes to be launched
- Hanoi seeks friendship ambassador for peace
- Hanoi launches competition to seek friendship ambassador for peace
- Hanoi Book Fair 2019 kicks off with several amazing activities
- Hanoi should work to create more competitive investment environment: EuroCham
- Tourists ‘upset’ as police block access to Hanoi’s famed trackside cafés
- Hanoi launched Red Sunday blood donation
- One Commune One Product fair launched in Hanoi to promote local products
- Hanoi begins clearing famed railway cafés after train pulls emergency brake to avoid tourists
- Hanoi GRDP grows 7.35% in Jan-Sep