INSK, 21 January (BelTA) – More than 300 exhibits from various epochs are featured in the Dolls Museum in the agro-town Indura, Grodno District. A separate stand showcases traditional amulet dolls some of which are modeled on the dolls of the late 19th – early 20th centuries. Adults may revisit their childhood in the Soviet dolls hall. Modern dolls are displayed in a special section. The museum also displays accessories: clothes, carriages, beds, as well as old photos.Photo by Leonid Shcheglov.Head of the Denshchikov farm Vasily Svirid, head of the culture department of the Grodno District Executive Committee Natalya Romanovich, chairman of the Grodno District Council of Deputies Igor Lebetsky, head of the culture department of the Grodno Oblast Executive Committee Yelena KlimovichМастерица центра культуры агрогородка Индура Гродненского района делает куклы More about Society
- Retail Meets Rave: Dolls Kill Opens New L.A. Superstore
- New, more interactive, $160M Tennessee State Museum opening
- Arizona State Museum open house brings the past to the present
- Royal Treatment renovates, relocates to former doll museum on Lee Drive
- New Tennessee State Museum Opens Its Doors To The Public
- State Museum Opens on Rosa Parks Blvd.
- Boot Hill Museum opens time capsule, plans another
- Peabody Museum Opens New Native American Poetry Playlist
- Grammy Museum opens Whitney Houston exhibit in her hometown
- Community calendar: African American history museum opening, Selby Ave. JazzFest, Taste of Liberia & more!
Dolls Museum Opens in Indura have 233 words, post on eng.belta.by at January 20, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.