More employees are seeking legal help as companies lay off workers or withhold salaries AFP/NICOLAS ASFOURI The world’s second-largest economy is losing steam, hitting its slowest growth in almost three decades last year, and flagging further in recent months. While gross domestic product grew at 6.6 per cent in 2018 – a rate that would be the envy of most nations – China’s efforts to cut its debt mountain have weighed on the economy. Private businesses in particular face new hurdles as costs rise and financing becomes harder to come by, while the trade war with the United States has not helped. Here is a look at some of the struggles faced by Chinese companies and people: GAME OVER FOR GAMERS Feeding China’s addiction to video games seemed an easy bet for Beijing Yixin Technology, a tech startup behind the mobile game Farm Take Home. The game allows players to harvest wheat, raise chickens and plant apple trees – a bucolic refuge from the pressures of urban China. But in real life, the tech firm has struggled to find investors. “In December our company’s funding ran out, we had an investment lined up, but the money never came through,” said… Read full this story
- 3 Critical Keys to Grow Your Business Even in a Down Economy!
- Business and Trade in China
- Keeping Your Small Business Alive During A Slow Economy
- Interior Design Business Secrets - Create Your Own Economy
- Achieve Your Business Goals Today With China Suppliers
- Home Business Ideas For Appearing More Professional
- Small Business Results in a Down Economy!
- Business Blogging - Buck the Bad Economy With a Business Blog
- "Micro Marketing" - Effective Strategies to Attract New Business and Beat a Slow Economy
- How My Internet Business Profited Even With the Declining Economy
Businesses struggle as cracks appear in China"s economy have 309 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 27, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.