Vietnamese goods campaign promote local firms’ development A trade promotion fair to connect firms in Hà Nội and other localities. — Photo kinhtedothi.vn A campaign urging local people to buy “Made-in-Viet Nam” products has helped develop businesses across the country. The Vietnamese people using Vietnamese goods campaign has played a key role in helping local enterprises, a conference held in Hà Nội on Tuesday heard. “The campaign should not be a slogan but aim to conquer Vietnamese consumers,” said deputy minister of Industry and Trade Đỗ Thắng Hải. Trương Thị Ngọc Ánh, vice chairwoman of the Việt Nam Fatherland Front Central Committee, said all of localities nationwide had worked to implement the idea. More than 100 trade promotion conferences were held last year and more than 2,000 programmes were organised to bring Vietnamese goods to rural areas. “Local consumers in rural and remote areas had opportunities to recognise and know more about made-in-Việt Nam products,” Ánh said. “Domestic producers have expanded their production and focused on sustainable development.” Vietnamese goods have improved their quality and sell for more reasonable prices. The country now has some 4,823 specialties of which 695 have registered for intellectual property protection. But it is not… Read full this story
- Fox News Anchor Shepard Smith Resigns Effective Immediately; Trump Celebrates
- Friday briefing: Fears that Iranian missile brought down airliner
- Latest PG&E news: Utility announces timeline of potential Bay Area shut-offs
- Thomas Cook news – Biggest peacetime repatriation since WW2 begins as first flights take off in £100m effort to bring stranded Brits home
- Why is Iran crude so important for India?
- Irish deputy PM Simon Coveney warns No Deal will mean 'civil unrest' as he says UK and EU are NOT close to an agreement despite optimistic 'spin'
- NORAD Santa Tracker 2019 LIVE: Follow Father Christmas as he approaches the UK
- Sony Teases CES Briefing With "The Future Is Coming," But No Word On PS5 Reveal
- 6 bits of bad news from Tory government that got buried just before Christmas
- Sony Teases CES Briefing, Says "The Future Is Coming," But No Word On PS5 Reveal
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 17/1 have 363 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at January 16, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.