Vice President of the Asia Society Policy Institute (ASPI) Wendy Cutler (Photo: Asia Society) New York (VNA) – Vietnam is a silver lining in the Asian economy in 2019, according to Vice President of the Asia Society Policy Institute (ASPI) Wendy Cutler. Speaking at a recent workshop on the future of Asia held by the ASPI in New York, the official said Vietnam has emerged as a silver lining in the regional economy with an economic growth of over 6 percent over the past two years. She also highlighted opportunities the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) will bring to the Southeast Asian country, adding that as one of the first six countries to sign the deal, Vietnam could optimise benefits from the CPTPP. In mid-November, the Conference Board economic consultancy organisation predicted Vietnam will be a bright spot in the global economy and have plenty of room to boost economic growth in 2019. According to the organisation, the economy is projected to expand by 7 percent in the coming year.-VNA
- Spider-Man Silver Lining DLC Review – A Silver Finish
- Spider-Man PS4's Silver Lining DLC Is A Cloudy Send-Off For Spidey
- Every Cloud: The Silver Lining Lives!
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Silver Lining DLC Launches Later in December
- Spider-Man’s third and final DLC Silver lining has a release date
- Spider-Man Silver Lining DLC Release Date, New Suits Revealed
- Wot I Think: The Silver Lining
- Phoenix Online Have More Than Silver Lining
- Spider-Man Silver Lining DLC launches next week
- Not That Episode 3: More The Silver Lining
Vietnam a silver lining in Asian economy: Asia Society have 265 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 12, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.