NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) – There is some good news here for holiday travelers on Friday. Tweed Airport is making it a little easier to get you to your destination.
Nonstop flights between New Haven and Charlotte, North Carolina will begin Saturday, December 22nd.
“We applaud American’s commitment to our City. With the new service offering more people access to flights throughout the world, Tweed has become a stronger asset and a more convenient option for New Haven and the region,” stated Mayor Toni N. Harp. “As we work to improve Tweed and extend the runway we will be able to reach hub cities which are farther away in the Midwest and Florida. we are confident that soon, New Haven will become the transportation hub that Connecticut needs.”
This is the first time Tweed will have a destination further than Philadelphia since 2006.
For more information visit www.flytweed.com.
- 172 Heathrow flights cancelled ahead of planned two-day strike
- Norwegian launches new flights to Norway from Manchester
- British Airways flight at Newcastle Airport cancelled
- Florida airports close as hurricane nears
- Hurricane Dorian grazes Carolina coast, aims for Outer Banks
- The best restaurants at Gatwick Airport according to TripAdvisor
- Confusion and delays at Nassau airport hamper hurricane response
- Flights to go from Newcastle Airport to two new destinations
- New flights between London Southend Airport and Scotland
- At Scotland's beach airport, the runway disappears at high tide
- New flights from Essex to the Lake District
- Private jet numbers soar at Derry Airport for The Open
Tweed Airport to offer nonstop flights to Charlotte, North Carolina have 251 words, post on www.wtnh.com at December 21, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.