If you’re looking for a different cinema experience then Liverpool’s newest offering may just be for you.
Film fans will soon be able to watch the latest movies in style as the city welcomes the Everyman Cinema.
The cinema is housed in the Metquarter and will open to the public on Tuesday December 18th.
Not to be confused with the already established and much lauded theatre venue, Everyman Cinemas promises to give visitors a discerning social space to indulge in a great evening out.
Here are some of the reasons why the new boutique cinema stands out from the rest:
Instead of usual cinema chairs visitors can watch the latest films on sofas.
Everyman has luxury, velvet upholstered sofas – a guarantee for relaxed viewing.
Food and drink
Yes you can have popcorn and a hot dog when you watch a film but can you have a pizza, burgers and fries?
The cinema offers a full menu full of tasty treats.
So you don’t have to just watch a film you can also treat yourself to a bite to eat.
You can choose from hand rolled pizzas, deep fried halloumi, or a Spielburger! All burgers come with fries and you can also get yourself a sharing platter.
There is also a selection of drinks available including wine, beer and cocktails.
See the full menu here.
The cinema also comes with a seat service.
If you arrive before the film staff will take your order and bring it through to the film – however they don’t interrupt the film once it has started after the trailers.
The cinema is an Apple Music curator so design creative playlists around film and celebrate their relationship with Apple, which they send out to audiences to enjoy.
Ashley the manager is responsible for all the local partnerships and events and sets the personality of the venue.
She has already booked in some local short film screenings and is planning lots more.
Latest movies, classic movies, independents and live satelitte broadcasts on show.
It’s a cinema that’s also a nice place to hang out
Bespoke designed cinema theatres
Not solely about movies, more of a social feel with bars and restaurants. A venue that you can spend a whole evening, rather than just in and out for a film.
Everyman Cinema regularly host events and run an Everyman music film festival in May which is a great big party with some live acts and music video launches.
Crispin Lilly, CEO of Everyman Cinemas, said: “We’re so excited to open in Liverpool, it’s a city steeped in entertainment and music history and we can’t wait to be a part of it.
“Our focus is really on experience, from a fabulous bar and food and drink menu, including lovely wines and Spielburgers, to comfy sofa seating and a great programme of film and events.
“We aim to make every guest’s visit special no matter what they choose to watch, and make them fall in love with a night at the cinema.”
To book or find out more visit the website here.
- The Language of Stand-up Comedy
- Transfer news LIVE: Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool latest plus John Stones updates
- Jurgen Klopp: How Liverpool can improve - and how their biggest setbacks honed their relentless mentality
- Robert Altman: the genius who ‘reinvented the language of cinema’
- Jurgen Klopp has respect for FA Cup but Liverpool players' well-being is priority
- New Year Honours list 2019 in full - from stars to heroes of tragedy and terror
- Bullock’s Last Stand: Timothy Olyphant on ‘Deadwood: The Movie’ and David Milch
- 'I'm the last censor in the western world': New Zealand's David Shanks tackles the c-word
- Justin Bieber Made a New Jersey Suburb Lose Its Mind This Summer
- Donald Trump says Iran 'appears to be standing down' but vows to hit the regime with 'punishing sanctions' after damp squib revenge rocket attack fails to draw American blood
- Humour: New Year’s Revolution
- 'I’ve stopped trying to be perfect, and so should you!': Britain’s favourite breakfast TV star, SUSANNA REID is Femail’s sparkling new columnist — and she starts with a confession every woman can take heart from
The eight reasons why Liverpool's new Everyman Cinema stands out from the rest have 702 words, post on www.liverpoolecho.co.uk at December 14, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.