Frigate HTMS Tachin of the Royal Thai Navy has started a four-day tour to the central city of Danang.
According to the Ministry of National Defence, the visit will last until January 3 is led by Captain Colonel Smitnat Kunnavatana.
Frigate HTMS Tachin of the Royal Thai Navy
Representatives from Vietnam People’s Navy, authorities from Danang City and the Thai Embassy in Vietnam were present at Tien Sa Port to welcome the ship on Monday.
The Thai navy ship will have a meeting with the High Command of Naval Region 3 and make sightseeing trips and visit historical sites in the city.
Frigate HTMS Tachin of the Royal Thai Navy has started a four-day tour to the central city of Danang
In early December 2018, HTMS Rattanakosin and HTMS Kamronsin also paid a courtesy visit to Phu Quoc Island in the southern province of Kien Giang.
- Royal Thai Navy ship visits Hai Phong
- Thai navy ships visit Vietnam
- Russian anti-submarine ship visits Danang
- Indian naval training ship visits Danang
- Japanese navy ships visit Vietnam
- Royal Malaysian Navy ships visit Ho Chi Minh City
- U.S. Navy ships visit Da Nang City
- Luxury cruise ships visit Danang
- French navy ship visits HCM City
- Russian navy ships visit HCM City