|Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc chairs the last monthly cabinet meeting of 2018.|
Vietnam earned an export surplus of US$7 billion this year and has seen positive results in other economic sectors, he noted.
At the meeting, cabinet members compared notes on drafting revised laws on Vietnamese guest workers and administrative violations, a revised ordinance on preferential policies for revolutionary contributors.
They also dilated on reports on the implementation of the Government’s Action Program to implement the Party Central Committee’s three resolutions on growth model reform, growth quality, labour productivity and the economy’s competitiveness.
The resolutions also focus on refining the socialist-oriented market economic institutions, and turning the private economy into a driving force of the socialist-oriented market economy, and carrying out the National Assembly’s resolution on an economic restructuring plan for 2016-2020.
- IMF sees Vietnam GDP growth at 2.7 percent in 2020
- RBI says GDP growth in 2020-21 is estimated to remain in negative territory
- Gov’t sets tasks for 2014, including 5.8% GDP growth
- RBI slashes repo rate by 40 basis points; says India's financial year 2020-21 GDP growth to be negative
- Vietnam gov't mulls lowering 2020 GDP growth target to 4.5%
- India's GDP growth may rebound to 5 pc in FY22, says Duvvuri Subbarao
- PM Phuc shares secrets behind VNs success in fighting COVID-19
- COVID-19 impact | GDP growth in Q4FY20 seen at 3.6%: CARE Ratings
- FY21 GDP growth likely to remain negative: RBI Guv
- India first quarter GDP growth likely to be weakest since 2012: Reuters poll
- GDP growth in 2020-21 likely to be negative: RBI Governor
- PM asks for parliament's approval on lower GDP growth amid virus challenges
PM Phuc highlights this year’s GDP growth rate of 7.08% have 258 words, post on english.vov.vn at December 27, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.