|Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc chairs the last monthly cabinet meeting of 2018.|
Vietnam earned an export surplus of US$7 billion this year and has seen positive results in other economic sectors, he noted.
At the meeting, cabinet members compared notes on drafting revised laws on Vietnamese guest workers and administrative violations, a revised ordinance on preferential policies for revolutionary contributors.
They also dilated on reports on the implementation of the Government’s Action Program to implement the Party Central Committee’s three resolutions on growth model reform, growth quality, labour productivity and the economy’s competitiveness.
The resolutions also focus on refining the socialist-oriented market economic institutions, and turning the private economy into a driving force of the socialist-oriented market economy, and carrying out the National Assembly’s resolution on an economic restructuring plan for 2016-2020.
- Full remarks by PM Phuc at reception marking 74th anniversary of National Day
- "Vietnam always strives to be a good friend, a trusted partner within the int'l community": PM
- No need for Vietnam to trade off sustainability for economic growth: PM
- Vietnam’s climb up the ladder of sustainability
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 20/1
- BUSINESS NEWS 20/12
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 16/1
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 7/12
- Social News 30/3