Speaking highly of the bilateral friendship and collaboration over the past years, both sides discussed joint work across national defence-security, consular work, public administration-transportation, culture-tourism, trade-investment, border issues, and the economic cooperation in the Cambodia-Laos-Vietnam development triangle, as well as regional and global issues of shared concern.
They agreed to assign ministries and agencies to realise terms in signed agreements via bilateral cooperation mechanisms such as the Laos-Cambodia Joint Commission for Bilateral Cooperation, and others.
The two sides pledged to direct parties concerned to deliver on commitments reached during the Lao and Cambodian PMs’ meetings in Vientiane, Phnom Penh, and Hanoi. Accordingly, issues in the Keng Tomokhoi-Huoi Tangau area need to be dealt with.
They vowed to maintain the status quo in border areas until border demarcation is finished.
Following the talks, the two PMs witnessed the signing of important documents.
The same day, Hun Sen paid a courtesy call to Lao Party General Secretary and President Bounnhang Volachith and President of the Lao National Assembly Pany Yathotou. –VNA
- Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia boost security cooperation
- VN, Laos, Cambodia boost security cooperation
- Vietnam boosts parliamentary ties with Laos, Cambodia, Morocco
- Laos, Cambodia enhance cooperation
- ASEAN enhances cooperation with partners
- April 24-30: PM’s visit to Laos, Cambodia helps foster bilateral ties
- Bản in : ASEAN enhances cooperation with partners
- Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia fronts ink agreement at third conference
- PM Dung meets with Lao, Cambodian leaders