The performance under the baton of Japanese conductor Honna Tetsuji will introduce to audience well-known compositions, such as Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s Tantum ergo, eorge Friedrich Handel’s Passacaglia in G-minor, the Concerto in D-minor by Johann Sebastian Bach, the Krönungsmesse (Coronation Mass) by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
Solos Dao Mai Anh and Le Hoang Lan; sopranoTo Loan; altoPhuong Thao, tenor Dinh Chuc and bariton Vu Manh Dung dnd the Catholic Youth Choir are expected to bring a ontemplative and ceremonious evening to music lovers.
The organization board calls on visitors to the concert to donate a fund to support the poor.
By Kim Khanh
- WHAT'S ON DECEMBER 1-15 (DAILY UPDATE)
- Art & Entertainment Highlights for November 7
- Art & Entertainment Headlines for November 30
- Art & Entertainment Highlights for December 2
- WHAT'S ON NOVEMBER 15-30 (DAILY UPDATE)
- ART & ENTERTAINMENT IN BRIEF 2/5
- Supermodel Huyen claims second prize at Supermodel International 2013
- Vietnam's largest gold bandana on display in Hue
- ART & ENTERTAINMENT IN BRIEF 6/12