The Hanoitimes – A large number of industrial and commercial lease deals related to the automobile sector have been made over the past three years. Foreign investment in Vietnam’s real estate rising: CBRE Tourism growth to propel Vietnam’s vacation property: CBRE Chinese top homebuyers in Ho Chi Minh City in Jan-Sept The growth of automobile sector in Vietnam over the past years has left positive impacts on the industrial real estate market, CBRE Vietnam said in the latest report. Illustrative photo A large number of industrial and commercial lease deals related to the automobile sector have been made over the past three years with anticipated demand for lease extensions in future periods. Accordingly, real estate developers will see investment chances in the increasing demand for production expansion amid the current limited supply. High occupancy and rising rental rates could also be reasons for them to invest. Supported by policies Back in the beginning of 2017, the Vietnamese automobile market has witnessed a series of significant events, which are expected to reshape the entire industry. The most important events were the promulgation of the government’s decrees dated in October and November 2017 which were designed to support the emerging Vietnamese… Read full this story
- Five opportunities in Vietnam’s real estate market
- This CEO sees growth ahead for the Los Angeles real estate market
- Global pension funds are eyeing Bengal's real estate market
- Construction Ministry releases Vietnam's first quarterly real estate market report
- Construction ministry releases first quarterly real estate market report
- MoC releases first quarterly real estate market report
- How is Proptech changing the real estate market landscape?
- Here's The Most Expensive Home In Pittsburgh's Real Estate Market
- Real estate market shrugs off impact of demonetisation, RERA, GST
- Austin Ranks High For Commercial Real Estate Investment
Growth in automobile sector drives up Vietnam industrial real estate market have 308 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at December 20, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.