The north-western mountainous province of Dien Bien is planning to intensify efforts in investment attraction to industry and tourism development so as to boost local growth next year.
|Visitors to Hill A1, part of the Dien Bien Phu relic complex, in Dien Bien province – Photo: VNA|
The province targets a 7.2-percent increase in its gross regional domestic product (GRDP) for 2019.
- Efforts made to fully tap Dien Bien Phu’s tourism potential
- Elevating Dien Bien Tourism to New Level
- Dien Bien targets more than 800,000 tourists in 2019
- Dien Bien on the way forward
- Ethnic cultural hamlets: a new rural development model in Dien Bien
- Tourism development cooperation boosted in northwest
- Bản in : Dien Bien advised to make use of advantages to foster tourism
- Dien Bien Creating Favourable Business & Investment Environment
- Northwestern provinces boost links for sustainable tourism development