The local authorities of Chau Doc, the second-largest trade, service, and tourism centre in the Mekong Delta province of An Giang, have committed to driving the city towards a more thriving future, capitalising on its bountiful resources. Chau Doc can leverage its vast cultural heritages to attract local and global tourists Sharing a border with Cambodia and accommodating both national and international border crossings that are convenient for road and waterway transport, Chau Doc holds a strategically important position for the development of its province An Giang and other neighbouring localities in the Mekong Delta region. The transport connections between delta localities and other regional countries such as Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand are one of the province’s great advantages. For years, Chau Doc has been well-known as a tourism city with an array of famous sites of high spiritual value such as Ba Chua Xu Temple, Tay An Pagoda, Thoai Ngoc Hau Royal Tomb, and the Vinh Te and Chau Phu communal houses, to name but a few. Its national-level ceremony to worship local goddess Ba Chua Xu was even recognised by the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism as an intangible national cultural heritage, helping Chau Doc receive over… Read full this story
- Calcutta's architecture is unique. Its destruction is a disaster for the city
- Cities Skylines Celebrates Its Third Birthday by Preparing You for Mars DLC
- Cities Skylines Mods for Xbox One Announced
- Japan helps HCM City with climate change policies
- Interview, part 1: Crackdown 2 design boss and producer on Pacific City’s future
- Mexico City Cartel Threatens Journalist Exposing Their Operations
- Interview, part 2: Crackdown 2 design boss and producer on Pacific City’s future
- Cities: Skylines dev will support game "as long as we possibly can"
- Saturday Crapshoot: Back To The Future
- HCM City urged to reduce GHG emissions from buildings
Chau Doc aims to be city of the future have 315 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 10, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.