Illustrative image (Source: vietnambiz.vn) Hanoi (VNA) – The Department of Commercial Defence (Decom) under Brazil’s Ministry of Industry, Foreign Trade and Services recently announced the initiation of a sunset review of anti-dumping measures applicable to motorcycle tyres imported from Vietnam, Thailand and China. Decom required exporters of relevant countries and territories to respond to the questionnaire and submit within 30 days from the date of the announcement. The deadline can be extended up to 30 days based on request of relevant sides, the Brazilian authority added. Announcement on legal representative has to be completed within 91 days of the initiation. Besides, information and data submitted to Decom must be translated into Portugal or one of the official working languages of the World Trade Organisation. According to Vietnam’s Ministry of Industry and Trade, Decom initiated anti-dumping duties against imported motorcycle tyres in December 2013. Mandatory respondents received a dumping duty of 1.8 USD per kg, while a duty of 7.79 USD per kg was imposed on all other Vietnamese producers/exporters.-VNA
- China extends anti-dumping duties on optical fibers from India
- China extends anti-dumping tariff for 5 years on India-made optical fibre
- China extends anti-dumping tariffs on Indian optical fiber
- 67 Indian bank accounts under scanner over embezzlement fraud in Brazil frozen by ED
- Brazil experiences worst start to Amazon fire season for 10 years
- Brazil's Bolsonaro Says Lockdown 'Kills' and 'Suffocated' the Economy
- Brazil state signs deal to make Russian vaccine
- How does business prepare for the ‘second wave’ of COVID-19 across Vietnam?
- Vietnam’s main coconut growing area stressed by salinity
- A new anti-obesity coronavirus campaign is a nightmare for eating disorder sufferers
Brazil starts sunset review of anti-dumping duties on Vietnam’s motorcycle tyres have 280 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 31, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.