Decom required exporters of relevant countries and territories to respond to the questionnaire and submit within 30 days from the date of the announcement.
The deadline can be extended up to 30 days based on request of relevant sides, the Brazilian authority added.
Announcement on legal representative has to be completed within 91 days of the initiation. Besides, information and data submitted to Decom must be translated into Portugal or one of the official working languages of the World Trade Organisation.
According to Vietnam’s Ministry of Industry and Trade, Decom initiated anti-dumping duties against imported motorcycle tyres in December 2013.
Mandatory respondents received a dumping duty of 1.8 USD per kg, while a duty of 7.79 USD per kg was imposed on all other Vietnamese producers/exporters.-VNA
- Vietnam reviews anti-dumping duty on stainless steel imports
- U.S. Reviews Anti-dumping Duty on Vietnamese Catfish
- Brazil imposes anti-dumping duty on Vietnamese tyres
- Turkey reviews anti-dumping duties imposed on Vietnamese tyres
- VASEP asks US to review anti-dumping duty on Vietnamese shrimp
- EC to review anti-dumping duties on Vietnamese leather shoes
- EC set to review anti-dumping duties on Vietnam's leather shoes
- DOC announces review on anti-dumping duties on frozen tra fish fillets from Viet Nam
- US scraps anti-dumping duty on Vietnamese shrimp