Tourists who are aged between 7 and 16 will enjoy a 20% entrance fee discount when visiting Ha Long Bay from next year. Quang Ninh Province’s authorities have approved a decision on reducing the entrance fees for visitors to Ha Long Bay. A corner of Ha Long Bay Visitors from 7 to 16 years old will be offered a 20% discount from January 1, 2019. Children of this age currently have to pay the same price as adults. Meanwhile, children aged below 6 or those shorter than 1.2 metres receive a 50% discount. This is also applied to people aged over 60 and those who are war invalids or come from remote and disadvantaged areas. Entrance fees for Ha Long and Bai Tu Long bays have different levels. Day tours range from VND200,000 – 250,000 per person, while overnight tours vary between VND500,000 – 750,000 (USD22.72-34.09). Pham Dinh Huynh, deputy head of Ha Long bay management board, said this year’s entrance fees of Ha Long and Bai Tu Long bays would reach VND1.17 trillion (USD45.51 million), up VND70 billion compared to last year.
- 16-Year-Old Dropout Is CEO of 'Flogg' - A Potentially Million-Worth App
- 16-year-old Morrowind mod project adds new update
- Tetris World Championship won by 16-year old Joseph Saelee
- 16-Year-Old Wins Tetris Classic Tournament
- 16-year-old 'Bugha' wins $3M Fortnite World Cup solos prize
- 16-year-old Age of Empires II Gets a New Expansion, Patch
- Authorities identity 28-year-old Ian David Long as Calif. bar gunman
- Dozens of Hong Kong pro-democracy protesters charged with rioting, including a 16-year-old girl, show up in court as supporters demand their release
- The 16-year-olds who just released their first game on Steam
- Alter Army, the game made by two 16-year-olds, has a new trailer and release date
7-16 year-olds enjoy Ha Long Bay discount have 293 words, post on dtinews.vn at December 12, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.