Quang Ninh Province’s authorities have approved a decision on reducing the entrance fees for visitors to Ha Long Bay.
A corner of Ha Long Bay
Visitors from 7 to 16 years old will be offered a 20% discount from January 1, 2019. Children of this age currently have to pay the same price as adults.
Meanwhile, children aged below 6 or those shorter than 1.2 metres receive a 50% discount. This is also applied to people aged over 60 and those who are war invalids or come from remote and disadvantaged areas.
Entrance fees for Ha Long and Bai Tu Long bays have different levels. Day tours range from VND200,000 – 250,000 per person, while overnight tours vary between VND500,000 – 750,000 (USD22.72-34.09).
Pham Dinh Huynh, deputy head of Ha Long bay management board, said this year’s entrance fees of Ha Long and Bai Tu Long bays would reach VND1.17 trillion (USD45.51 million), up VND70 billion compared to last year.
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 19/11
- ART & ENTERTAINMENT IN BRIEF 7/11
- Year in Review: Shakeups lead top stories of 2018
- Eurocamp holidays: the deals and discounts you need to know including cheap holidays to Spain for summer 2018
- Eurocamp holidays: the deals and discounts you need to know for cheap family holidays in 2018
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 20/11
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR OCTOBER 1-10 (daily updated)
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 21/1
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 21/10