|Nguyen Phuong Khanh was crowned Miss Earth 2018 – Photo: VNA|
Khanh is the first Vietnamese to win the title.
Earlier in the competition, she won a gold medal for Asia & Oceania region in the national costume round and a silver medal in the swimsuit competition.
Born in 1994, the 1.71m tall beauty from Ben Tre province, weighs 51 kg, and measures 90-58-94. She is pursuing a degree in marketing at Curtin University, Singapore. Khanh will graduate in early 2019.
She was the second runner-up at the Miss Sea Vietnam Global 2018 held in Phu Quoc in April this year.
The Miss Earth is an annual international environmental-themed beauty pageant promoting environmental awareness.
- Masters 2018: Rory McIlroy keeps Grand Slam dreams alive… with the help of late legend Arnold Palmer
- Masters 2018: Cheat claims, homophobic slurs, family feud – the reasons Masters champion Patrick Reed is golf’s most hated star
- Hits and Misses from the Delhi Daredevils
- Hits and Misses from the RCB-SRH game in Bangalore
- Stephen O'Donnell has total faith in Coleraine stars to deliver Irish Cup crown
- The obvious Paul George destination everyone is missing
- Masters 2018: Tiger Woods finally has reason to celebrate after beating lifelong rival Phil Mickelson
- Two-time title winners who will be missed this year
- PHT 2018 Stanley Cup Playoff Roundtable: Slowing the Sharks, X-factors
- Super Cup 2018: FC Pune City vs Shillong Lajong Player Ratings
- Masters 2018: Tiger Woods winning at Augusta would be sport’s greatest comeback after golf superstar’s fall from grace
- IPL 2018, RR vs DD: Hits and Misses
Vietnamese beauty crowned Miss Earth 2018 have 241 words, post on ven.vn at November 5, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.