US President Donald Trump – seen here at a rally in Missouri on Nov 1, 2018 – will keep up a frantic pace of campaigning around the country until the eve of the midterm elections. (Photo: AFP/Saul Loeb) Trump flew to West Virginia to host a campaign rally to ahead of another one in Indiana, then more on the weekend and Monday. Less than 24 hours earlier, he was in Missouri. “It will be a very exciting five days,” Trump said at the White House before departing on the Marine One helicopter. Trump said his Republicans are in a good position ahead of Tuesday’s midterm congressional elections, particularly with new employment figures out showing the economy booming. But polls point to the Democrats capturing at least the House of Representatives, threatening Trump with the spectre of an opposition finally able to block policies and dig into his highly opaque personal finances. US midterm elections. (Graphic: AFP/Gillian Handyside) The campaign trail on Friday also saw arguably the one Democrat able to match Trump’s sheer media star power – his predecessor in the White House Barack Obama. Obama, employing his trademark oratorical flourishes, spoke in Florida, where Democrats and Republicans are locked… Read full this story
- Poisonous Plutocracy Pushes Economic Inequality
- How to Find Hope, Remove Fear and Live Again by Harvesting the Power of Your Mind
- Immigration Maze: Sorting Through Information on the Internet
- A Common Sense Economic and Market Structure Model for Developing Countries
- Trump lawyer Giuliani defies House subpoena in impeachment inquiry
- Trump lawyer Giuliani defies U.S. House subpoena
- Immigration Law - Concerning Foreigners' Entry into Country
- Is Immigration Reform Inevitable?
- Bad Economics on TV: Trump and Kiyosaki on NBC's Today
- Market Breaks All-Time High, Elections Coming and Halloween Looms
Trump pushes economic hope, immigrant fear in election final run have 302 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 2, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.