Authorities of the central province of Quang Binh People’s Committee have agreed on opening a pilot tour for exploring the culture of a local ethnic minority group. The tour will be conducted for six months, starting from December 1 this year. Visitors can choose the one or two-day trip of the tour. A family from Van Kieu ethnic minority group The service will bring travellers to historical sites and caves in Quang Ninh and Le Thuy districts, including the cave where the legendary Vo Nguyen Giap came to in the American war. Visitors will have a chance to visit the villages of Van Kieu ethnic minority group to understand more about their culture. The new tour is expected to diversify Quang Binh’s tourism products as well as help to preserve Van Kieu ethnic minority group’s traditions and culture. Quang Binh Province also recently piloted a tour to explore Vom and Gieng Vooc caves at Quang Binh’s Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park. Quang Binh has a 116.04-km coastline and a 201.87-km border with Laos. Home to a stretch of the Truong Son limestone mountain range, the province is famous for its cave systems, incredible mountain scenery and sprawling beaches.
- Ethnic minority people introduce Vietnam’s unique culture
- Smuggled brandy seized in Quang Binh
- Quang Binh busts biggest liquor smuggling case
- Scholarship fund for ethnic minority children honoured
- Ethnic minorities ask: 'How did Great Britain become Little England?'
- Guangxi passes regulation to protect ethnic minority languages
- Sharp rise in the proportion of young black and ethnic minority prisoners
- Kolkata: a walking and culture tour of India’s city of joy
- Ethnic minorities more likely to be jailed for some crimes, report finds
- Border soldiers give free health care services to ethnic minorities
Quang Binh to pilot local ethnic minority culture tours have 305 words, post on dtinews.vn at November 9, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.