The DND said the two countries completed the Plan of Military Cooperation Activities for 2019 during the second meeting of the joint working group (JWG) in Moscow, Russia, on November 7.
The JWG serves as a platform for both countries to discuss military-to-military engagements or activities for both countries.
The plan consists of activities or engagements, which both sides agreed to conduct in 2019 to include high level exchanges, port visits of navy vessels, attendance in conferences or forums, general staff consultations, cooperation and security consultations, reciprocal visits of delegations and observers for military training activities, and education and training exchanges.-VNA
- Venezuela Slams US Threats Against Russia, Reminds of Pentagon Military Activity
- Viet Nam, Russia boost joint technical-military endeavors
- Philippines, US to enhance joint military activities in 2019
- Philippines looks to enhance defence ties with Russia, Iran
- Russian Observers to Inspect Military Activity in UK
- Preparations underway for ASEAN defence-military events in 2020
- Duterte says Philippines won't oppose China on activity in South China Sea
- Russia WARNING: Putin flexes military muscles in chilling threat to West - 'COMBAT READY'
- Russia - Venezuela Joint Naval Exercise: Forming a New Coalition?