Speaking about the first time achieving the “Farmers’ Business” title, Mr. Phidsanu Pongwatana, Managing Director, MM Mega Market Vietnam, beamed: “We are delighted that what MM Mega Market has done for agriculture in Vietnam is recognized by MARD. As a pioneer in growing and developing sustainable supply chains in agriculture, over the past 16 years that we have doing business in Vietnam, we have provided training to more than 20,000 local farmers, fishermen, manufacturers and officials to help them acquire the Global Good Agricultural Practice Certificate, such as VietGap, GlobalGap. This knowledge helps the farmers to be more efficient, improve competitivenes and make more profit in both domestic and export markets.” Representatives of MM Mega Market Vietnam are honored to receive the “Farmers’ Business” award from MARD “Furthermore, MM also help connect farmers, manufacturers and suppliers with modern distribution systems, ensuring reliable and sustainable outputs not only for 10 domestic centers but also for export to Southeast Asia market”, Mr. Phidsanu added. In particular, MM has connected farmers, manufacturers and suppliers with modern distribution systems, creating stable and sustainable outputs not only for 19 domestic centers but also for export to the market. To date, MM Mega Market is running… Read full this story
- MM Mega Market Vietnam to stock VND3 trillion worth of Tet goods
- TCC Group launched MM Mega Market Thang Long
- Two supermarket giants in talks to merge and form 'mega-market'
- State Honors Small Businesses' Successes
- Canada to help Vietnam improve farmers’ livelihoods
- VN’s retail market attractive to foreign businesses
- Small Business Week Honors Minnesota Businesses
- Vietnam, Belgium foster business community links
- Vietnam lauds Japanese businesses’ investment
- 5 Best Content Marketing Techniques to Enhance Business
MM Mega Market Vietnam Co. honored as “Farmers’ Business” have 286 words, post on ven.vn at November 21, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.