FastGo and Asia Sun Group are co-operating to launch a ride-hailing app in Myanmar. (Source: VNA) Hanoi (VNS/VNA) – FastGo Vietnam signed a memorandum of understanding with Asia Sun Group on November 14 in Hanoi to launch its ride-hailing app in Myanmar next month. According to FastGo’s plan to expand its operation to the Southeast Asian region, the company chose Myanmar and Indonesia as its two first overseas markets. Instead of self-deploying services in foreign countries, FastGo will operate with local partners whose financial strength, market intelligence and service ecosystems can provide support. Speaking at the signing ceremony, FastGo Vietnam General Director Nguyen Huu Tuat said Myanmar’s market has the potential to see rapid growth in the upcoming time, making it a suitable destination for expansion. Asia Sun Group has been one of big groups in Myanmar in different sectors. “We have a common vision and development strategy,” Tuat said. “FastGo would contribute to the electronic service sector and to promoting the private economic sector in Myanmar.” Win Kaw, Asia Sun Group Chairman, said they were impressed with the rapid development of FastGo Vietnam. “With FastGo’s technological advantages, innovation and service ecosystem in combination with Asia Sun Group’s deep knowledge of the… Read full this story
- Youth Development Agency launches Women’s Month Programme
- Solar Ship and Loonify Space Announce Strategic Partnership to Develop a Scalable Microsatellite Launch System
- Rohingya refugees from Myanmar despair as refugee crisis enters 2nd year
- Myanmar Official Line: Rohingya Are Returning. But Cracks in That Story Abound.
- Ride hailing firm Grab commits $100 million to expand in Myanmar
- One Year After Fleeing, Rohingya Refugees Say Myanmar Still Unsafe
- Pompeo calls for Myanmar to release jailed Reuters journalists
- India steps-up trade ambitions with launch of global customs transit system – TIR
- AMC Movie Subscription Service Signs Up 175,000 Since Launch Last Month
- Liquidity Services Announces Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Financial Results
FastGo to launch service in Myanmar next month have 327 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 15, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.