Enterprise Rent-A-Car to enter Vietnamese market The US’s biggest car rental company, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, will officially offer its services in Viet Nam starting on November 29. The company’s website enterprise.vn is now opening for rental services, with vehicles of five to 29 seats. The prices range from VND800,000 (US$34.19) a day for a Suzuki Vitara to VND2.6 million per day for a Samco bus. Enterprise’s car rental services in Viet Nam (and Asia) are licensed to MP Executives – a subsidiary of MP Group – which has more than 23 years of experience in the logistics industry in Viet Nam. Viet Nam is the first country in Asia to use Enterprise’s car rental service. In addition to providing services in the US, Enterprise is available in 84 other countries. Vingroup opens three technology firms Vingroup’s goal in the next 10 years is to become a world-class technology-industry-service corporation in which technology plays a major role. — Photo vietnamfinance.vn Property developer Vingroup on Tuesday established four subsidiaries with total capital of VND390 billion (US$16.67 million), including three technology units and one tourism firm. VINCSS Internet Security Services Limited Liability Company has charter capital of VND20 billion, 100 per cent owned by… Read full this story
- Voice of the People for June 27, 2010
- Trump urges China to investigate Bidens as ex-U.S. envoy testifies about Ukraine call
- Thanks for the memories, Mr. President: Verbal gaffe master George W. Bush's best 'Bushisms'
- Analysis: 'You're fired' may backfire. Untethered James Comey now Trump's greatest threat
- University of Louisville criticized for awarding no-bid consulting contracts to ex-colleague of Health Sciences chief
- North Jersey residents tune in to Trump inaugural
- Edited Transcript of ELGX earnings conference call or presentation 8-Aug-19 8:30pm GMT
- Edited Transcript of KAI earnings conference call or presentation 31-Jul-19 3:00pm GMT
- Boris Johnson Demands EU Back Down or Face No-Deal Brexit
- Fact check: Trump invented imaginary CNN studio, made 58 other false claims last week - CNN
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 27/11 have 332 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at November 26, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.