Congress talks transforming finance in digital age The 48th World Chief Financial Officers (CFO) Congress opened in Ho Chi Minh City on November 15, focusing discussion on transforming finance in the digital age. In his opening speech, Nguyen Ngoc Bach, Chairman of the Vietnam CFO Association and head of the organising board, said the event, held for the first time in Vietnam, is a great opportunity for business leaders to gather, exchange and directly share their knowledge and practices, their intensive financial management skills with experienced finance leaders from other continents. “International financial experts will talk new trends and provide insights into the future of the financial sector and the challenges that business leaders and financial professionals are facing in this technological era,” he said. Nguyen Thien Nhan, member of the Politburo and Secretary of the HCM City Party Committee, said Vietnam and HCM City in particular are focusing on implementing measures to improve productivity through technology and modernisation of business-level management. The city is investing more in upgrading technology, applying modern financial management structure and new tools, creating investors and financial organisations to build suitable investment and financial plans and raise productivity in different fields, he said. He revealed… Read full this story
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JAN. 23
- U.S. to maintain tariffs on Chinese goods until Phase 2 deal - Mnuchin
- News Daily: Flybe plan and Canada questions Sussexes' costs
- Donald Trump's disgraced national security adviser Mike Flynn tries to WITHDRAW his guilty plea claiming government 'acted in bad faith' against him and he is INNOCENT
- McDonald’s HR chief becomes second high-ranking British employee to leave after fast food giant’s CEO was fired over consensual relationship with an employee
- Thomas Markle opens up Meghan's childhood with trove of unseen photos and videos in extraordinary TV interview in which he insists she and Prince Harry 'owe him' and slams the Royals as 'stiff'
- Barack Obama's emissions plan comes under new line of attack
- Reverting to his usual level of dishonesty, Trump made 81 false claims last week
- Cheers to jugaad!
- Explained: Huawei's Meng Wanzhou US extradition trial
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 17/11 have 359 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at November 16, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.