Mr. Tran Ngoc Phuc (fourth from right) at the award ceremony (Photo: baotintuc.vn) This is an important award to recognize and honour organizations and individuals who have made excellent contributions to Japan. Mr. Tran Ngoc Phuc, 71, named Nitta Kazufuku in Japanese, left Vietnam to study at Tokai University from 1968. In 1984, he established Metran Co., Ltd and invented the first high frequency oscillatory ventilation (HFO) to help increase the flow of oxygen for premature babies. The machine produced by Metran has saved thousands of premature babies in Japan. It was reported that 90 percent of Japanese hospitals and medical facilities are equipped with HFO machines made by Mr. Phuc’s company. It is also present at hospitals in other countries, including Germany, the UK, Switzerland, Thailand, Malaysia and Mexico. The story of the HFO machine, which helped save the lives of thousands of premature newborns in Japan, caught the attention of the Japanese Emperor. In July 2012, Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko visited Metran. In December 2017, his company was recognized by the Japanese government as one of enterprises playing a role as a drive force in the future growth of the region. In May 2017, he was elected… Read full this story
- Kazi Ghiyasuddin receives the Order of the Rising Sun today
- Japan land prices rise 0.7%, scale of gain up for 2nd year
- Japan regulator orders cryptocurrency bourses to improve operations
- Back from the land of the rising sun
- Japan land prices rise 0.7%, showing higher gains for second year
- Pet insurance market in Japan expanding with rise in life spans, veterinary bills
- New Ambassador of Japan presents credentials to Armenian President
- Enduring appeal of Japan’s cat stationmaster spreads overseas
- Ex-diplomat from Kaifu family guides Japan House in L.A.
- 2018 Toyota Century Is Japan's Idea Of A Rolls-Royce, For Half The Price
An Overseas Vietnamese in Japan presented Order of the Rising Sun have 311 words, post on en.dangcongsan.vn at November 14, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.