The Vietnamese universities to make the list are: the Vietnam National University in Hanoi (ranking No,1,211), Ton Duc Thang University in Ho Chi Minh City (No. 1,422), the University of Science and Technology in Hanoi (No.1,549), the Vietnam National University in Ho Chi Minh City (No.1,550), the Hanoi Medical University (No.2,061), Can Tho University (No.2,285), and the Hanoi Pedagogical University (No.2,467). In the list released by the University Ranking by Academic Performance (URAP), Harvard University of the US took the top spot, followed by Toronto University of Canada, Oxford University of England, and Stanford University of the US. URAP is a non-profit organization which was established in 2009 at the Informatics Institute of Middle East Technical University. The main objective of URAP is to develop a ranking system for universities throughout the world based on academic performances which are determined by the quality and quantity of academic publications.
- Three Vietnamese named among 100,000 most cited scientists: PLOS
- Vietnamese fashion designer’s work becomes must-have for entertainment’s biggest names
- Tuong San named among Missosology’s five hot picks
- Vietnam’s H'Hen Nie among Miss Universe 2018 top 5
- BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 9
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 10
- BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 8
- Chairman & CEO of Far Eastern Group Honored at the Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards 2019
- Two French Cities, Neither of Them Paris. Which One to Love?
- New Traditions
7 Vietnamese universities named in top universities list have 236 words, post on english.vov.vn at November 20, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.