The Hanoi Procuracy has been entrusted with prosecuting The Anh, 39, and 13 accomplices. If they are convicted, they could be subject to punishments as high as life imprisonment. However, authorities have released no information about the accused’s current whereabouts. The Anh founded two companies and presented them as representatives of a Canada-headquartered firm, Organo Gold, which calls itself “a global network marketing company on a mission to change lives by helping people reach new levels of balance, freedom and well-being through our premium products and business opportunity.” While the company exists and does market a range of beverages and other products, The Anh’s firm had no relation to it, apparently. He allegedly used the name to con people into joining a multi-level marketing program, akin to a ponzi scheme. He hosted lavish company functions to impress potential investors and offer astronomical returns on their investments. The Supreme People’s Procuracy of Vietnam, the national prosecuting agency, has tasked the Hanoi Procuracy with the handling of the indictment and prosecution of The Anh, 39 years old, and his 13 accomplices. The case is under supervision of the Hanoi People’s Court. The Anh was founder and general director of the Phuc Gia… Read full this story
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection Review: Great Gameplay, Steep Difficulty
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection Getting a Day One Patch
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection Discounted In Capcom PC Sale
- Resident Evil 3 Remake, Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection Discounted In Capcom PC Sale
- Vietnamese man arriving from S.Korea caught carrying 30kg of suspected rhino horns
- UL's bats collect 13 hits and starting pitching dominates again in road win over Rice
- White House: Trump Expanding Healthcare Access for 13 Million Americans
- Debate Viewership Still Strong: CBS Draws More Than 13 Million, Early Numbers Show
- EU grants €13 million to Pakistan to improve fiscal policies
- Free Bacon and $13 Million in Ads Have Made Tom Steyer a Household Name in S.C.
Vietnamese man, accomplices con 8,600 investors, collect $13.7 million have 335 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at October 1, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.