Flood after Xe Pian-Xe Namnoy hydroelectric dam collapse in Laos’ Attapeu province(Photo: EPA/TTXVN) On behalf of the officials and staff of the branch of Indo Tran Logistics Corporation in Laos, Director of the branch Nguyen Xuan Minh Tuan said that Vietnam and Laos had solidarity and friendship tradition for a long time. Floods and disasters in Laos over the past time have caused great damage to people and property, especially people in Attapeu province. Indo Tran Logistics Corporation wants to ease the difficulties of the Lao people and hopes to help them have more driving force to overcome difficulties to stabilize their life. Minister of Labor and Social Welfare Khampheng Xaysompheng thanked Indo Tran Logistics Corporation and the Party, state and people of Vietnam for their wholehearted and timely support for Lao people over the past time. He committed to transfer the amount to the people in the flood-hit area as soon as possible. Headquartered in Ho Chi Minh city and four representative offices in Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar. Indo Tran Logistics Corporation specializes in providing logistics services and solutions./. BTA
- Digerati Launches Mobile Business Continuity Solution
- Women-owned businesses continue to grow across Florida
- Natalia Sishodia continues support for Lower Manhattan Brown Bag Lunch Ministry
- Drew Passmore Foundation continues support for local high school students
- Start Spreading the News – Business Continuity Technologies Providing Managed Services in New York City!
- Texas EquuSearch looking for funds to continue locating missing people
- How To Help People Affected By Hurricane Florence
- New Mexico men help people affected by Hurricane Florence after Harvey
- Hurd Continues Support for Bigger Paychecks for South and West Texas families
- Support for children affected by the Oct. 1 shooting
Vietnamese business continues to support Lao people affected by dam... have 293 words, post on en.dangcongsan.vn at October 18, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.