According to the article citing the World Bank’s recent report, the Vietnamese Government’s efforts have been paid off as its trade liberalisation opened the door to new agreements, lowering taxes for international commerce operations, and increasing regional competitiveness. To date, the Southeast Asian country has successfully inked 16 bilateral and multilateral free trade deals. Also, it has become a member of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), and the Eurasian Customs Union.
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 13
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 14
- Will FDI adversely affect Vietnamese businesses?
- BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 12
- Da Nang focuses on turning tourism into spearhead economic sector
- Filthy, toxic air is not a symbol of prosperity
- EXCLUSIVE: 'He was never shunned. He was never homeless.' Pete Buttigieg's brother-in-law says 2020 candidate's husband is loved by his family and calls claims of a rift a 'sob story'
Vietnam - world’s top emerging economy: experts have 164 words, post on english.vov.vn at October 15, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.