Achievements Vietnam is currently New Zealand’s 16th biggest trade partner and the fastest growing economy among the members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), which have trade relations with New Zealand. According to Vietnam’s General Department of Customs, trade in goods between the two countries reached about US$906 million in 2017, a 26.6 percent increase from 2016, including US$425 million worth of Vietnamese exports to New Zealand and US$401 million worth of Vietnamese imports. Including trade in services, bilateral trade revenues increased to US$1.2 billion in 2017, a 37 percent increase from 2016. The figure stood at US$779 million in the first nine months of this year, a 10.8 percent increase from a year ago, including US$357.8 million worth of Vietnamese exports and US$421.2 million worth of Vietnamese imports. In terms of investment, New Zealand currently has 32 direct investment projects in Vietnam with total registered capital of US$102.8 million, taking 45th place among the 128 countries and territories investing in Vietnam. New Zealand’s investments in Vietnam focus on manufacturing & processing, education & training, agriculture, forestry & fisheries, construction, information & communications, hotels & restaurants, arts, and entertainment. Vietnam currently has eight investment projects in New Zealand… Read full this story
- ASEAN, New Zealand step up result-oriented cooperation
- New Zealand's prime minister 'extremely angry' with people saying she is like Trump
- U.S. Ambassador speaks to ABC7 From New Zealand
- ANZAC Day: Australians and New Zealanders Pause to Remember the Fallen
- New Zealand's Ardern Announces Five-way Climate Trade Talks
- New Zealand mosque shootings: What's behind the suspect's apparent manifesto?
- New Zealand Gun Owners Are Voluntarily Handing Semi-automatic Rifles Over to Police: 'We Don't Need These in Our Country'
- New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern shows resolve, empathy after mosque massacre
- New Zealand Court Names Envoy Charged With Hiding Camera in Embassy Bathroom
- Human-sized penguin fossil discovered in New Zealand
Vietnam, New Zealand see robust growth in trade relations have 318 words, post on ven.vn at October 28, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.