Passengers experience the new Vietnam Airlines check-in service in Ha Noi. — Photo VNA
National carrier Vietnam Airlines launched an in-town check-in service on Friday that will help passengers make flight changes and select seats without leaving the city.
Vietnam Airlines is now the only airline in Viet Nam to offer a safe and convenient in-town check-in service that catches up with worldwide service trends.
Passengers will be able to check luggage and print boarding passes at transaction centres in Ha Noi starting on October 12 and HCM City and Da Nang City starting at the beginning of November.
The service applies for domestic Vietnam Airlines flights departing from Noi Bai and Da Nang airports. Centres will be open daily, including on weekends and public holidays. Passengers can check in for flights at the centres up to two hours before departure.
Vietnam Airlines offers diversified check-in services for passengers including airport counters, kiosks, online and by smart phone, letting passengers easily choose the procedure that suits their individual needs. — VNS
- Vietnam Airlines launches in-town cargo check-in
- Vietnam Airlines launches in town check in service
- Vietnam Airlines expands telephone check-in service
- Vietnam Airlines reports higher revenue in first half
- Vietnam Airlines targets to become five-star airline
- More value-added services for Vietnamese guests
- HCMC travel firms cornered by airline discount offer
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 15/8
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 16/8