Picture: Министерство на туризма Gallery Riyadh. Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia still face much untapped potential in bilateral contacts in tourism and many other industries, Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova said at a meeting in Riyadh with Saudi Arabia’s Assistant Minister of Economy and Planning, Khalid Al Shonaifi, quoted by the Ministry of Tourism. During her working visit to the Arab country, Minister Angelkova presented development opportunities in Bulgaria’s traditional winter and summer tourism as well as spa, medical, cultural-historical, gourmet, golf and mountain. Two years ago, the two countries signed a memorandum for cooperation in tourism that provides opportunities for partnership in offering diverse services. “Besides, Bulgaria is among the leading outsourcing destinations and I hope it will become an important and strategic partner for Saudi Arabia,” said Nikolina Angelkova. By attracting more investments, Bulgaria’s tourism sector is expected to grow by over 40% over the next 10 years, she said. Khalid Al Shonaifi stressed on deepening economic cooperation between the two countries. “Tourism offers many investment opportunities and I believe that this meeting is the beginning of drawing from each other’s experience,” he summed up. © 2018 All rights reserved. Citing Focus Information Agency is mandatory!
- WWE Greatest Royal Rumble Heads To Saudi Arabia, Will Not Include Female Wrestlers
- Saudi petchem stocks under pressure even as index rises
- Opec's new price hawk Saudi Arabia seeks oil at as high as $100
- Saudi Arabia Holds Its First Fashion Week – But Only Women Can Attend
- Saudi Arabia must become a new Dubai
- Pakistan, Saudi Arabia actively cooperating in eradicating terrorism: Khan Hasham
- Saudi Arabia executes 48 in 2018, half on drug charges: HRW
- Saudi Arabia hosts first women's cycle race
- Sinn Fein think Brexit will get them a border poll but it won’t, says Trimble
- Saudi Arabia criticised for 48 beheadings in 2018
Tourism minister: Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia willing to cooperate in tourism and economy have 307 words, post on www.focus-fen.net at October 10, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.