6 Oct From the section Championship Share this with Digg Facebook Google LinkedIn Reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Copy this link http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45688432 Read more about sharing. David McGoldrick’s second-half penalty sent Sheffield United top of the Championship and ensured Hull City drop to the bottom of the table.McGoldrick scored his fifth goal of the season after defender Jack O’Connell was pulled down in the area midway through the second half.Chances were limited in a cagey match at Bramall Lane, but the visitors twice went close after the break with Nouha Dicko and Markus Henriksen forcing good saves from Dean Henderson.But Chris Wilder’s Blades saw the game out to complete a fourth straight victory.Relive Saturday’s EFL action as it happenedBack-to-back defeats leave Nigel Adkins’ Tigers a point adrift at the foot of the table.It was a match that struggled to come alive before the interval. Within a minute of the restart, Hull went close through Dicko’s near-post effort and he had the ball in the net seconds later only for it to be ruled offside.Despite that strong second-half start from the visitors, Sheffield United found a way to win and will now head into the international break as league leaders and the division’s… Read full this story
- Chris Wilder says Sheffield United must buy 'better players'; Ralph Hasenhuttl on Danny Ings
- Surging Southampton beat Sheffield United
- Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder hails season of 'great achievement'
- Wilder proud of “ridiculous overachievers” Sheffield United
- Che Adams double gives Southampton comeback win over Sheffield United
- Chris Wilder: I'm happy to stay at Sheffield United
- Sheffield United need to stay hungry, says manager Wilder
- Everton hit Sheffield United's European hopes with Richarlison winner
- Statement on Aston Villa v Sheffield United VAR, Goal Decision System error
- Sheffield United make light work of woeful Chelsea to boost European hopes
Sheffield United 1-0 Hull City: Blades top of Championship after narrow win have 329 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at October 5, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.