(VEN) – Schneider Electric, leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, will see Vietnam offering great growth opportunities for the company, a senior company official said. Yoon Young Kim, Country President of Schneider Electric Vietnam, Myanmar and Cambodia Yoon Young Kim, Country President of Schneider Electric Vietnam, Myanmar and Cambodia, said Vietnam is one of the most important and developed markets for his company in the ASEAN region. “It offers many opportunities for companies like us to be in a leading position in the country’s Industry 4.0 era”, he said. The development of Industry 4.0 has created a strong demand for energy efficiency, Kim noted. “Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. We are committed to providing the most efficient solutions and processes for businesses in Vietnam to improve productivity”, he said. SE successfully launched EcoStruxureTM for the first time in Vietnam in 2017. EcoStruxureTM is an IoT-enabled open and interoperable system architecture and platform, delivering enhanced value around safety, reliability, efficiency, sustainability and connectivity for SE’s customers. “These can be seen as an essential prerequisite for Industry 4.0”, Kim said. Kim said he… Read full this story
- Schneider Electric
- Ford's Mike Tinskey: Engineer. Electric Vehicle Champion. Industry Unifier.
- Something new is coming to the PC industry: Growth
- GE pushes digital transformation, industrial growth with 3 new products
- How industrial IoT and predictive analytics are saving millions through digital transformation
- The state of electric cars: 10 things you should know
- Insecure industrial control systems, hacker trends prompt federal warnings
- Investing In Vietnam With Dragon Capital's Bill Stoops
- Researchers expose flaws in popular industrial control systems
- NextNine's security platform helps to reduce industrial cyber risks
Schneider Electric to plug into Vietnam’s Industry 4.0 growth have 296 words, post on ven.vn at October 4, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.