October 11, 2018 | 09:48 am GMT+7
American rapper Nicky Minaj has wowed millions wearing a dress designed by Cory Tran and Phan Nguyen Minh Quan.
Minaj wore the outfit for a photo shoot for the front cover of Harper’s Bazaar Vietnam.
She posted different pictures of the photo shoot on her Instagram account. After four days, one picture from the collection received over two million likes on the social media site.
The dress is made of strong mesh fabric and embroidered with white stylized patterns.
It took Cory Tran, whose real name is Tran Quoc Dung, and Quan a week to design the dress after they were commissioned to do it.
Cory Tran has previously collaborated with several global stars including Toni Braxton and Kelly Rowland. Quan, 35, was a Top 3 finisher in Project Runway 2014.
Cory Tran (left) và Phan Nguyen Minh Quan
Vietnamese designers have been making a mark on the international fashion scene of late. Last year, a photo of pop star Rihanna wearing a white shirt by designer Nguyen Cong Tri went viral on the Internet.
- Nicki Minaj dons sheer outfit with veil as she goes on stage in Zurich
- Cardi B deactivates Instagram account after Grammys, Nicki Minaj, BET drama
- Rap stars Nicki Minaj and Cardi B feud turns violent at New York Fashion Week
- Nicki Minaj cancels Dublin gig after weather conditions left...
- Nicki Minaj hides her face behind hoodie as she departs French hotel
- Nicki Minaj cradles a GIANT pink unicorn on night out in London
- Nicki Minaj hides her face after furious crowd chants 'Cardi B'
- Nicki Minaj shows off her famous curves in a clingy designer jumpsuit
- Nicki Minaj sends love to fans after cancelling show
- Nicki Minaj ISN'T married to jailbird beau Kenneth Petty