The information was announced at the launch ceremony of the “Vietnamese Goods Identification – Proud of Vietnamese Goods” program 2018 and the Vietnamese Goods Development Partners Conference held by the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT) in Ho Chi Minh City recently.
According to the ministry, the annual program on identifying Vietnamese Goods has attracted the attention of a large number of Vietnamese consumers, contributing to increasing the use of Vietnamese goods.
|Photo for illustration|
Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade Do Thang Hai said that his ministry will continue to hold various activities promoting the linkages between all types of enterprises in order to enhance the competitiveness of Vietnamese goods.
Director of the MoIT’s Domestic Market Department Tran Duy Dong noted that the ministry will also concentrate on promoting the consumption of local specialties and products of small and medium-sized enterprises through distribution channels.
Dong added that the market share of Vietnamese goods is expected to rise to over 80 percent at distribution channels by 2020.
More than 100 of the 400 firms participating in the program held exhibitions on their products and services.
- Vietnamese goods campaign: “Manoeuvres” to bring Vietnamese goods abroad
- Week on identifying Vietnamese goods launched in HCM City
- Vietnamese goods win trust at supermarkets abroad
- Tuyen Quang model promotes sale of Vietnamese goods
- Trade Ministry Promoting Vietnamese Goods Consumption
- Supermarket chains promote Vietnamese goods
- "Buy Vietnamese Goods" Campaign receives great response
- Saigon Co.op promotes Vietnam-made goods sales
- Taking Vietnamese goods to rural regions: an opportunity for enterprises affirming their trade name