Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and King Philippe of Belgium (R) During the meeting, PM Phuc briefed his host on the results of his talks with Prime Minister Charles Michel and his discussions with leaders of the parliament, regions, and communities of Belgium. Vietnam attributes importance to relations with Belgium, a founding member with an important role in the European Union (EU), Phuc said while affirming the country’s willingness to offer optimal conditions for Belgian enterprises to do business in Vietnam. The PM voiced hope that the King and Queen of Belgium would visit Vietnam at an appropriate time in the future. King Philippe welcomed the PM’s visit in conjunction with the 45th founding anniversary of bilateral diplomatic ties. He was reminiscent of his first visit to Vietnam in 1994 and led delegations of Belgian enterprises to the country to set up connectivity and carry out projects to improve the lives of local residents in the Mekong Delta. The King held that he always greatly values ties with Vietnam and pays heed to Vietnam’s efforts to cope with climate change, saying that Belgium stays ready to transfer technologies to Vietnam to help mitigate the impacts of climate change. They also… Read full this story
- PM Phuc meets world leaders on G20 Summit sidelines
- Vietnam backs commitments to enhancing ties with Ivory Coast: PM
- PM orders severe punishments for Ha Giang`s exam cheating scandal
- French PM inaugurates int`l school Alexandre Yersin in Hanoi
- Nguyen Quang Hai most popular football face in TV commercials
- Spotify curated a playlist of famous Martin Luther King, Jr. speeches
- Martin Luther King Jr.’s message still resonates with advocates
- How Hoang Nguyen danced off the 40 pounds that her desk job packed on
- How did Hoang Nguyen lose 40 pounds? She danced it off.
- Amazon, Onebox working on audio e-greetings
PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc greets Belgian King have 318 words, post on english.vov.vn at October 18, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.