This year’s World Food Day message “Our actions are our future. A Zero Hunger world by 2030 is possible” is also at the heart of FAO’s mandate in Viet Nam, with action to ensure food security and nutritious diets for all an important area of work for FAO since it began operations in the country in 1978.World Food Day and its Zero Hunger goal also reflect the spirit of FAO and the Government of Viet Nam’s fruitful partnership over the past four decades to transform the country from a large net food importer to the world’s third largest exporter of rice and ensure its population now has access to enough high-quality food to lead active and healthy lives.This dual event in Ha Noi was attended by MARD Vice Minister Mr. Le Quoc Doanh, FAO Representative in Viet Nam Mr. Albert T. Lieberg, leaders and representatives from MARD, representatives from United Nations organizations, donors and international organizations.Source: thegioitiepthi.vnAt the event, the importance of partnerships to achieve Zero Hunger on global and national scales was underlined, especially with world hunger on the rise again and the number of undernourished people having increased in 2017 for the third consecutive year. Last year, 821… Read full this story
- Fracking could cut Britain's gas imports to zero by early 2030s
- After 18th amendment: Can Centre ask provinces on actions to end hunger?
- I didn't think the $1 billion hotel considered 'the most luxurious in the world' could possibly live up to the hype. I was very wrong.
- Asking After The Future At The World Frontiers Forum
- In Naples, students look to the future in the world’s oldest public university
- Tesla's new China Gigafactory could make or break its future as the world's leading electric car maker
- No-deal Brexit Risks Nissan's Future In Europe: Chief
- "World's Largest Lesson" on sustainability comes to Việt Nam
- Amazon Pledges 'Shipment Zero,' Time's Up CEO Resigns, and Oscars Swag Bags Include THC (60-Second Video)
- Slow Global Growth Likely Keeps Fed on Hold, Spurs ECB Action
Our actions are our future. A Zero Hunger world by 2030 is possible have 356 words, post on en.dangcongsan.vn at October 16, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.