Ninh Binh (VNA) – The northern province of Ninh Binh earned 1.1 billion USD from exports in the first nine months of 2018, up 33.6 percent year on year, helping the locality fulfill 88.9 percent of its yearly target.
Key products with hikes in export included textile-garment, cement and clinker, and electronic components, all together making a rise of 12.8 percent compared to that of 2017.
Besides, export revenues of agricultural products hit 15.8 million USD, an increase of 35 percent against same period of last year.
In the nine-month period, key importers mainly come from Asian countries, followed by the US, Australia, and African countries.
Especially, the province’s farm products successfully entered tough markets like Japan, the US and the EU.
Ninh Binh estimated that its export revenues for the whole year will fetch over 1.25 billion USD.-VNA
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 14/12
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 1/11
- Provinces hit 1 billion USD export mark
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 1/7
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 14/1
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 29/8
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 3/1
- Production by value chains increases Vietnam’s vegetable and fruit exports
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 7/2
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 19/8