Turkish Airlines has become a full member of the Azerbaijan Tourism Association (AZTA), Fineko/abc.az reports.
AZTA reports that negotiations on airline’s membership have been conducted for a certain time, and Turkish Airlines became the second airline after Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL), which entered the Association.
“Association’s head Nahid Bagirov handed over the certificate of membership to the head of the Baku-based Turkish Airlines representative office Seifulla Ilyas and said he was confident that the Company will make its contribution to the development of tourism in Azerbaijan. Seifulla Ilyas, in his turn, noted that Turkish Airlines will continue active participation in the development of tourism in Azerbaijan,” AZTA said.
- Daily News Roundup: Windows Exploits Come in Threes
- Whistleblower says Ethiopian Airlines accessed maintenance records for Boeing 737 MAX jet the day after it crashed amid culture of corruption that saw shoddy repairs signed off and staff beaten up if they complained
- Ha Giang promotes tourism in central region
- Ethiopian Airlines crash: inquiry to explore how 'excellent' pilot was unable to avert disaster
- Bình Dương to host 2018 World Technopolis Association summit
- Texture Officially Closed, Replaced by Apple News+
- Passenger saved from Ethiopian Airlines plane crash because he was late
- Azerbaijan deals harshly with those who impose religion on kids
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 29
- The Scottish firms that let money flow from Azerbaijan to the UK