According to preliminary information, the 24-seat passenger bus travelling from Moc Chau to Son La province hit the front part of a trailer truck head on while driving in the opposite direction.
The tragic accident left 11 people injured, who were then transferred to Yen Chau district’s General Hospital for emergency treatment.
The two vehicles were of course irreparably damaged in the crash. The incident is still currently being investigated.
- Traffic accidents drop 8.2% in 10 months
- Traffic accidents down 8.2% in 10 months
- Traffic accidents decline from last year's holiday season
- Requiem commemorates traffic accident victims
- Traffic accidents kill over 8,000 people in Vietnam in 2017
- Festival aims to ensure traffic safety in northwest region
- Watch this local sports anchor’s 3-year-old son with cerebral palsy learn to ‘fly’
- 2012 Traffic Safety Year launched
- Traffic death toll on the rise in Vietnam