As we get closer to Christmas you may be looking for a job to tide you over for the festive season.
Or perhaps it’s time for the teenager in your house to start earning some pennies.
We’ve had a look at what’s on offer at Intu Derby and you may be pleasantly surprised at the jobs you could apply for.
The shopping centre is an easy place to get to by bus or by car, making it a convenient place to work.
There are vacancies at a number of well-known brands including Subway, All Saints, Phase Eight and Debenhams.
So, take a look through the options, brush off that CV, and get applying!
- Office – Christmas temp sales assistants – Shoe shop Office has got a number of roles on offer for temporary sales assistant roles over Christmas. Retail experience is not essential. To apply, bring in a CV addressed to the manager.
- Timberland – Sales assistant – There are three vacancies on offer at this Intu Derby clothes store. You must be able to work all weekend and some evenings, and be flexible over Christmas. Apply by sending a cover letter and CV with your availability to [email protected], or hand it in personally in-store.
- KRCS – In-store staff – This vacancy is advertised as having an immediate start. The UK’s largest independent Apple retailer is looking for candidates with retail experience who are knowledgeable about Macs and products like the iPhone. To apply send your CV to [email protected] and set the subject as “Derby”.
- JD Sports – Christmas temps – There are several roles on offer with contracts between 16 and 40 hours per week. Previous experience is preferred but not necessary. To apply, send a CV with how many hours you would like to work to [email protected] .
- Subway – Sandwich artist – There are two vacancies on offer at Subway. The company is looking for one candidate to work full time (30-40 hours) and another to work part time (16-25 hours). No experience is necessary but the successful applicants must also be able to work at Subway’s Kingsway Retail Park branch. Apply by sending a CV, cover letter and when you are available to work to [email protected]
- Zeki – Barber – Zeki, which is located near Derby Theatre, is looking for a full-time or part-time barber. To find out more pop inside or call 07773 144185.
- All Saints – Christmas temp – This fashionable clothes shop is looking for seven people to become Christmas temps at its Intu Derby branch. All applicants will need to be able to work from November 18 until January 1 next year. Apply by visiting www.allsaints.com .
- Paperchase – Christmas temps – Fashionable stationery store Paperchase is hiring Christmas temps. The role offers eight hours on Saturdays and Sundays over the festive period. To apply visit https://www.paperchase.com/en_gb/careers .
- Phase Eight – Style sales consultant – Previous experience isn’t required for this 12-hours-per-week position. Duties will include providing “excellent customer service” and working within a team. Apply by visiting www.phase-eight.com/careers
- Crawshaws – Butcher and general assistants – This butcher’s and restaurant at Intu Derby is looking for a full-time butcher and general assistants to work in-store. Pop inside to find out more.
- Phase Eight – Supervisor – Retail experience is “essential” for this job and management experience is preferred. The role is for 24 hours per week. Apply by visiting www.phase-eight.com/careers
- Dune (Debenhams) – Temporary sales advisor – Dune has got two vacancies on offer – one at four hours per week and the other at 12 per week. They are looking for someone who is “passionate about shoes, is creative, energetic, friendly, and a team-player”. Apply by bringing your CV to the Dune concession at Debenhams.
Quiz Clothing (Debenhams) – Supervisor – Quiz is looking for a supervisor to work 20 hours over five days. You must be flexible and able to work Sundays. You’ll need at least one year’s experience of sales and managing staff. Apply by handing in a CV and cover letter to the Quiz concession at Debenhams.
- Quiz Clothing (Debenhams) – Sales assistant – Quiz is hiring a “confident, self-motivated individual with a passion for fashion” to work six hours over two days per week. One year’s experience in retail is preferred. Apply by handing in a CV and cover letter to the Quiz concession at Debenhams.
- O2 – Sales advisor – This is a role for someone who can work three four-hour shifts per week, including weekends and late nights. The branch wants someone with a “passion for technology and mobiles”. If that sounds like you, apply by visiting www.jobs.telefonica.com/O2uk .
- Debenhams – Food services advisor – Debenhams is advertising four vacancies in its restaurant on the top floor. Previous experience of working in catering or hospitality is not necessary but successful candidates will have great customer service skills. Apply by visiting www.debenhams-careers.com .
- Six Warning Signs to Look for During a Job Interview
- How Can I Look for a New Job When My Company Is Checking on Employees?
- The best Amazon Kindle cases available right now
- 48% of job seekers have used Facebook to look for work
- LinkedIn will help you secretly look for a new job
- An Insider’s Look At Working In The Anime Business
- Here's every patch for KRACK Wi-Fi vulnerability available right now
- The Raspberry Pi 2 Is Faster, More Powerful, and Available Right Now
- I'm Mary Roach, and This Is How I Work
- I'm danah boyd, Researcher at Microsoft, and This Is How I Work
- How to Have a Social Life If You Don’t Work a Nine-to-Five Job
- How to Know When It's Time to Leave Work and Go Home
Looking for Christmas work? These 16 jobs at Intu Derby are available right now have 935 words, post on www.derbytelegraph.co.uk at October 27, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.