In this special page, Times Kuwait has introduced major cities and destinations in Vietnam, including Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hue, Nha Trang, and Mekong Delta, Ha Long Bay, My Son Sanctuary, etc.
Kuwait magazine publishes special page on Vietnam tourism. Photo: Toquoc.vn
The leading Kuwait English newspaper also suggests some activities that should not be missed for first time visitors to Vietnam such as Cu Chi tunnels, cyclo rides, shopping at local markets, etc.
According to Vietnamese Ambassador to Kuwait Trinh Minh Manh, this is the first step of a 12-day trip, starting November 1 to Vietnam, by travel blogger Kuwait Hani Mousawi. With Instagram’s current account of more than 100,000 followers, the trip is expected to contribute to the promotion of Vietnamese tourism, and help the Kuwaiti people better understand the S-shaped country.
In the coming time, the Vietnamese Embassy in Kuwait will be the bridge and also a participant in many activities of “attack” on tourists market worth US$13 billion per year of Kuwait. Most recently, Ambassador Trinh Minh Manh also participated in a live interview on Kuwait TV about Vietnam, Kuwait in general and Vietnam tourism in particular. On this occasion, Kuwait TV presented a 5-minute video with attractive images of the country and people of Vietnam.
Kuwait is a rich country with abundant oil reserves in the Middle East. Due to the importation of almost all kinds of goods, Kuwait’s total import turnover is quite large (up to US$30 billion and diversified from main commodities such as electronics, agricultural products, building materials to consumer goods such as clothing, food. This is considered as a potential market for Vietnamese enterprises but has not received enough attention. Currently Vietnam’s exports to Kuwait are only about US$70 – 75 million per year (about 0.25% market share).
- Niche Magazine publisher Jenny Cross takes FSB regional post
- Tourism property sector has great potential for growth: forum
- PATA: Vietnam ranks 4 in ASEAN in international arrivals
- Turkey: record tourism, 39.5 mn visitors in 2018
- Vietnam ranks fourth in ASEAN in international arrivals in first half of 2019: PATA
- Vietnam's clampdown on academic freedom
- Ethnic minority man makes community tourism new specialty of Son La province
- Vietnam Rolls Out Cybersecurity Law Censoring ‘Toxic, Confusing’ Content Online
- Thai cabinet approves tourism stimulus measures to spur economy
- Michelle Obama: Ex-FLOTUS reveals the heartbreaking reason she will be visiting Vietnam