Home Daily News Knowledge sharing starts with trust Legal Technology By Ari Kaplan Posted October 19, 2018, 6:00 am CDT Ari Kaplan Ari Kaplan spoke with Hélène Russell, a U.K.-based knowledge management specialist and the founder of The Knowledge Business. She helps law firms with knowledge sharing and learning challenges through her books, training and consulting. Ari Kaplan: Tell us about your background and the genesis of The Knowledge Business. Hélène Russell: I used to be a practicing lawyer in the U.K., focused on clinical negligence litigation, and became involved with knowledge management entirely by chance. I was on maternity leave after having my son and the lady who had done some knowledge management on our team wanted to leave, so they offered me her job. It was just one of those light-bulb moments, when I accidentally discovered exactly what I think I ought to have been doing all along. So, I started focusing on knowledge management, dealing with teams of professionals and training them on knowledge sharing. Now, I write textbooks, provide training, engage in interesting online projects and offer consulting services. Ari Kaplan: What are the benefits of knowledge sharing for law firms? Hélène Russell: I see law… Read full this story
- Teen Choice Awards 2018: Riverdale starts the excitement as they rake in a whopping 10 awards
- I quit my fashion job at Burberry to start selling tools on eBay - now I make £3m a year
- Breaking the glass ceiling: Dr Bina Modi shares the highs and lows of her boardroom journey
- What a difference 20 years makes! With Photoshop anyone can put an up-to-date photo of themselves next to an old snap. But, as seven top writers found out, a stroll down memory lane can trigger some strange emotions...
- How local language content startups help stem fake info
- Can't decide between a car or a house? These are some other financial goals to consider
- David Simon on Black Lives Matter and Why Bill Clinton Is To Blame For Mass Incarceration
- Child abuse as entertainment
- The Art World’s Mini-Madoff and Me
- Exclusive: Blackstone in talks to take developer SOHO China private in $4 billion deal - sources
Knowledge sharing starts with trust have 376 words, post on www.abajournal.com at October 19, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.