This is an annual event hosted by the city People’s Committee in combination with the Embassy of Finland in Vietnam.
On this occasion, the southern hub will summarize contests for Startup Wheel initiatives, startup transaction floor and investment, Internet of Things (IoT) solutions for smart cities, and Creative Idea Contest (CiC) startup initiatives.
Through the week, innovative projects and models of potential entrepreneurship with the capacity of calling for investment are expected to receive strength to develop.
In addition, there are seminars on adaptation of communication in the fourth Industrial Revolution; technological solutions for smart cities; and 10 years of developing intellectual property management activities in Ho Chi Minh city; thus contributing to creating the start-up ecosystem and innovation./.BTA
- HCM City innovation, startup week 2018 launched
- Innovation startup support program implemented in HCMC
- 30 plus events to be held during HCM City’s innovation, startup week
- HCM City leader receives Finnish, Cuban guests
- Vietnam Startup Forum opens in Ho Chi Minh City
- HCM City Innovation and Startup Week launched
- Ho Chi Minh City Innovation and Startup Week launched
- Ho Chi Minh city and Finland promote cooperation
- Ho Chi Minh city to increase cooperation with Finland in water management and energy