Streets in Hanoi Old Quarter are often busy at weekends, attracting many visitors. Pedestrian streets around Hoan Kiem Lake are open from 6 pm on Friday to midnight on Sunday, becoming an entertainment place for people. Night markets on Hang Dao-Dong Xuan streets also lure many visitors. Some men drinking tea in front of a small alley Kiosks prepared for the opening of pedestrian streets in Hang Dao-Dong Xuan area Diversified food services Ma May is among pedestrian streets A tailor shop on Gia Ngu Street Ta Hien Street is crowded with food services
- Archaeologists find 2,000-year-old 'lost' street built by Pontius Pilate in Jerusalem as a 'pilgrim's route' through the holy city
- With hospital poised to halt 9-month-old girl's life support, family wins reprieve
- Mom's angry Facebook post lashing out at anti-vaxxers as her 15-DAY-OLD son's life hangs in the balance from measles is shared by hundreds of thousands
- Hoi An to offer tourists free admission to Old Quarter on Dec. 4
- 55-yr-old sharebroker ends life
- Hanoi Train Street a global top attraction experiencing overtourism
- Hanoi man lives in the wall's hole
- Work/Life: How do I stay creative after all these years?
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 21
- Fanbank Launches Expert Network to Give Small Business Owners Fintech Advice
Hanoi’s busy Old Quarter street life have 222 words, post on dtinews.vn at October 28, 2018. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.